Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Zombie Addendum

Well, I no longer have any hope of lasting the zombie holocaust. My two great invasion resources have left me with some doubts. We found ourselves talking about the undead again (how these things come about I have no idea) and they both had a story.

Last Halloween, Kellyn was walking around in downtown Boise when all of the sudden she saw 60-some-odd people shuffling down the street awkwardly in tattered clothes and with (could it be?) blood on their faces. The Apocalypse had arrived! This was it! Thankfully, she already had her plan in place and immediately...froze. A few seconds later she realized that this was the annual Boise Zombie Walk. Don't worry, I'd never heard of it either.

One night, Sarah was at home with her family. Their front door has panels of glass on either side. She was walking past the door, when out of the corner of her eye she could see a small group of slowly moving shapes making their way down the moonlit street. The time had come! The end was near! Thankfully, she had her plan in place and immediately...her knees buckled. A few seconds later she realized that it was carolers.

So, there you have it. Both of my zombie experts FREEZE when faced with the possible reality. I may consider changing their names back in my phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment